- The way you dress is the way you will be address.
- Those who see God’s hand in everything can leave everything in God’s hand.
- There are two types of people in the world: those who come into a room and say, “Here I am!” and those who come in and say, “Ah, there you are!”
- To move from where you are, you must decide where you would rather be.
- Laziness travels so slowly; poverty soon overtakes it.
- A smile is a curve that helps us see things straight.
- Your outlook determines your outcome
makes the greatest mistakes than he who does nothing because he could only do a
- Today a reader, tomorrow a leader. Readers are always leaders.
- Never trouble troubles until trouble troubles you.
- A lie will add to your troubles; subtract from your energy, multiply your difficulty and divide your effectiveness.
Saturday, 3 March 2012
- Nothing is as embarrassing as watching someone do something that you said couldn't be done.
- There is something for you to start that is destined for you to finish.
- Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement.
- I long to accomplish a great and noble tasks but it is my chief guilty to accomplish small tasks as if there were great and noble.
- The reason so little is accomplished is generally because so little is attempted.
- I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past.
- The root of true achievement lies in the will to become the best that you can become.
- Doing the best for this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.
- Determine to multiply your commitment, divide your distractions, subtract your excuses and add your faith.
- The test of true character is what a man does when he is tired.
All rights reserved.
No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying or otherwise without the written permission of the publishers.
- To be upset over what you don’t have is to waste what you do have.
- Plenty people miss their share of happiness, not because they never found it, but because they did not wait for it.
- The truth of the matter is that you always know the right thing to do. The hard part is to do it.
- Courage is very important. Like muscles, it is strengthened by use.
- To see what is in front of one’s nose requires a constant struggle.
- The saddest summary of life contains three descriptions: could have, might have, and should have.
- Thoughts lead on to purposes; purposes go forth in actions; actions form habits; habits decide character; and character fixes our destiny.
- Honesty is first chapter of the book of wisdom.
- Are you a thermometer or a thermostat.