- Nothing is as embarrassing as watching someone do something that you said couldn't be done.
- There is something for you to start that is destined for you to finish.
- Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement.
- I long to accomplish a great and noble tasks but it is my chief guilty to accomplish small tasks as if there were great and noble.
- The reason so little is accomplished is generally because so little is attempted.
- I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past.
- The root of true achievement lies in the will to become the best that you can become.
- Doing the best for this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.
- Determine to multiply your commitment, divide your distractions, subtract your excuses and add your faith.
- The test of true character is what a man does when he is tired.
All rights reserved.
No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying or otherwise without the written permission of the publishers.