- The way you dress is the way you will be address.
- Those who see God’s hand in everything can leave everything in God’s hand.
- There are two types of people in the world: those who come into a room and say, “Here I am!” and those who come in and say, “Ah, there you are!”
- To move from where you are, you must decide where you would rather be.
- Laziness travels so slowly; poverty soon overtakes it.
- A smile is a curve that helps us see things straight.
- Your outlook determines your outcome
makes the greatest mistakes than he who does nothing because he could only do a
- Today a reader, tomorrow a leader. Readers are always leaders.
- Never trouble troubles until trouble troubles you.
- A lie will add to your troubles; subtract from your energy, multiply your difficulty and divide your effectiveness.